Nothing says love ❤️ more than an after dinner coffee with a classic Italian dessert! After all Italian food and romance go together like you and Mara Coffee ☕️
Here’s how to make a wonderful Tiramisu for the big day that just keeps you wanting to come back for more.
- 600ml double cream
- 250g mascarpone
- 50ml marsala
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 300ml strong coffee - ideally African speciality coffee
- 175g sponge fingers or chocolate biscotti
- 25g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids or more if you like it super dark. Divine chocolate is excellent for this recipe)
- Mix together the cream, mascarpone, marsala and sugar in a large bowl. Be sure to whisk until the mixture is thick and leaves a heavy trail
- Dip each of the sponge fingers into the coffee. Just a quick soak will do, no super soggy fingers here!
- Layer half the sponge fingers with your cream mix and top with half of your grated chocolate
- Now repeat step 3 creating another final layer
- Chill in the fridge for a good few hours or ideally overnight.
Serve to that special someone with a Mara coffee espresso and give the gift of coffee ☕️ 😘 ❤️