The festive season has arrived and with that comes the responsibility of buying gifts. It can sometimes feel like you're buying for everyone you've ever met, including that relative you only ever see at Christmas and you're not really sure what they like. We've all been there. That is why we decided to make this year a little easier for you. Grab a brew and get some gifting inspiration.
First question, is your giftee a coffee or tea fan? Most people have a preference of one over the other but some just love it all. Either way pick a side, it's going to help with the next part.
My giftee is a coffee lover...
Great, so you know they are all about the coffee. Take a look at our top 5 coffee gifts below. These are tried and tested products that are guaranteed to put a smile on their face.
- Gift Coffee Subscription - Mara Coffee - from £102
- The Barista (Oat) Socks - The London Sock Exchange - £10
- Coffee Starter Bundle - Mara Coffee - £31.50
- Enesta Dipped Mug (set of 2) - Nkuku - £22.50
- Coffee Connoisseur Bundle - Mara Coffee - £99
My giftee is all about the tea...
Perfect, they love the tea. We've put together a list of 5 tea gifts fit for any tea aficionado. Enjoy!
- Tea Subscription - Mara Coffee - from £26 per month
- DelicaTeas Ceramic Tea Infuser Cup - Etsy - £36.96
- Tea Time Bundle - Mara Coffee - £21
- Chai Latte Soy Wax Candle - UpCircle - £19.99
- Habari Rooibos Tea - Mara Coffee - £17
My giftee loves it all...
You are one of the lucky ones. You are buying for someone that loves hot beverages and enjoys bouncing between the two depending on their mood. We have just the thing...
- Coffee & Tea Subscription - Mara Coffee - from £30 per month
- Discovery Box - Mara Coffee - from £30.
That's a wrap! We hope this blog has provided just the inspiration you needed to get through this busy time. Happy shopping everyone!