What you will need:
- A bowl or a jar
- 60g oats
- 1 tsp freshly brewed Mara coffee
- 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt (either full fat or 0% is fine)
- 150ml any milk depending on your preference
- 1 tsp maple syrup.
Ideas for toppings:
- Chocolate coated coffee beans - for a really big coffee hit!
- Fresh berries
- Seed mix - chia and flax
- Pour into your bowl or jar the oats and raw cacao and mix together
- Add in your milk and coffee and mix in well
- Now mix in the Greek yoghurt and maple syrup
- Top with your favourite toppings and leave in the fridge overnight.
It's as simple as that! I like these cold straight from the fridge on a busy day but you can also warm through in the microwave if you prefer. Enjoy! 😋
I'll be back very soon with an indulgent Valentines treat. Until then, stay calm, drink coffee and keep baking!