Looking for a quick and easy coffee recipe? We have just the thing. Try our iced coffee recipe, perfect for enjoying any time of the day.
You will need:
- 1 shot of your favourite African speciality coffee
- Cold milk or milk alternative (we prefer oat milk)
- Ice cubes
- Extras (optional) - vanilla syrup, Amaretto or honey.
- Make a shot of your favourite coffee. Put to one side and leave to stand until cool.
- Once your coffee has cooled pour over ice in a short or tall glass.
- Pour your cold milk (or milk alternative) into the glass. Put as much or as little as you like. We use 1 cup of milk for this recipe.
- Your iced coffee is served! If you'd prefer to add a little something extra why not add a shot of Amaretto or syrup to give it that extra kick.
It's as simple as that. Cheers everyone!