This is a deliciously light and fragrant iced tea recipe ideal if you're looking for a refreshing fruity drink that isn't packed full of sugar.
This zesty drink is a firm summer favourite at Mara Coffee. It does involve some prep time so you're best making it the night before you want to drink it. Let's begin.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8)
- 6-8 tsp of Habari breakfast blend tea (based on taste preference)
- 2 litres of filtered water
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp of honey (based on taste preference)
- Sprigs of rosemary.
- Infuse 6-8 tsp of breakfast blend tea in cold filtered water in a fridge overnight (min 8 hours)
- Once tea has fully infused pour into a pitcher (using a strainer to remove the tea leaves)
- Squeeze the juice from 1 orange into the pitcher along with 1-2 tbsp of honey
- Slice 1 lemon and crush a handful of rosemary to release the oils, then add both to your pitcher
- Stir well then leave covered in the fridge for a couple of hours. Once chilled pour your cooler through a strainer into a glass with ice
- Garnish with orange slices and rosemary and serve. Enjoy!