Tea lovers agree that brewing with loose-leaf brings out the full flavours and aroma of your tea. If you’re craving that freshness but don’t want to brew an entire pot, reach for this Bodum tea egg.
This little gadget brews a single serving of tea without leaving any waste. A gentle press of the handle opens the ball, making it easy to scoop up the desired amount of tea leaves. Then pop it in your mug of choice, pour over boiling water, leave to steep for a few minutes – and it’s ready to savour. Easy!
Crafted from BPA-free plastic, you can rest assured that it won’t alter the taste of your tea and after use, simply pop it in the dishwasher for fuss-free cleaning.
- Infuser tea egg that’s perfect for brewing a single cup
- Made from BPA-free plastic
- Easy opening mechanism – simply push the handle down to open the fill chamber
- Long handle to fit any size of cup or mug
- Suitable for all types of loose-leaf tea
- Dishwasher safe
Care instructions:Before first use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. This infuser tea egg is dishwasher safe.