Sage Oracle Touch Espresso Machine in Stainless Steel
Sage Oracle Touch Espresso Machine plus a free bag of African speciality coffee.
Create and save up to 8 personalised coffees with the Sage Oracle Touch Espresso Machine. The automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favourite cafe coffee in three easy steps - grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Voila!
The Sage Oracle Touch is a professional coffee machine for your home without having the need for barista training to operate it. In essence, it removes the guesswork and skills required to produce a café quality coffee at home. Nevertheless, it allows you to gradually take it off “autopilot” and build your skills, so if you have the time and appetite to build a new hobby then this machine does it all.
The touch screen allows you to select espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home. The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe. It comes with dual boilers, which means it has one for the espresso and one for the milk. This allows you to brew and texture milk at the same time. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste and then save it under 8 personalised coffee settings.
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair, Replace or Refund Guarantee (at the sole discretion of Sage Appliances)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 39.2 x 37.3 x 45.4 cm
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 280 grams
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Complimentary bag of African speciality coffee (200 grams).
Sage Oracle Touch Espresso Machine in Stainless Steel Settings:
- Touch screen operation
- 5 pre-programmed Café favourites
- Create, save and name 8 customisable coffee settings
- Adjustable Grind Control
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture
- One/Two Shots
- Hot Water